LabelTac 4 Ultra
LabelTac 4 Ultra
- Products By Tag
- By Category
- Product Vendors
- Customer Views
- Other details
Looking for the ultimate work horse in industrial labeling? The new LabelTac® 4 ULTRA is the answer. It can print thousands of labels a day and is designed to be extremely user friendly. The touchscreen LDC Display is rated as the easiest to use among industrial label printers.
LabelTac® 4 Ultra label printer includes an easy-to-use material change-out system, which reduces set up and die cut calibration time. The LabelTac® 4 Ultra printing system is our most popular desktop printer. The Ultra can print up to 10,000 labels per day, seven days per week. The Ultra can print from 0.25" to 4" wide labels. The most common applications are asset ID, cable and wire ID, bar coding and circuit board ID, and die cuts. The LabelTac® Ultra is the first and only thermal printer to print labels with a Mac computer right out of the box. Label printing from a Mac is simple and includes a free Mac drive. The LabelTac® 4 Ultra can be used in production, warehousing, or agriculture, wherever labels are required.
LabelTac® 4 Ultra Features
- Industry leading - First Industrial Label Printer for use with both a Mac and PC.
- Industry's first user-friendly touch screen printing and reprinting capabilities.
- Print from 0.25" to 4" wide labels.
- Quick supply change outs.
- Printer identifies what is loaded.
- Touch screen for adjusting speed, temperature, material size.
- Automatic calibration; sensor position shown for notched, gapped, or continuous materials.
- Side loading design for easy access to materials.
- No waste die cut loading takes a 90 % decrease in wasted die cuts
- Multiple ways to connect: USB, WLAN, and Bluetooth.
- Even connect a scanner directly to this printer through USB.
- Excellent for die-cut Labels - quickly calibrates itself.
Customers Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed