What is the Gemba Kaizen Book All About?
Find out what the Gemba Kaizen book is all about below.
Looking to purchase? Click Here
"Gemba Kaizen: A Commonsense Approach to a Continuous Improvement Strategy, Second Edition is an in-depth revision of this renowned, bestselling guide. The book is now expanded with 50% new material, including specific case studies tracking success stories from a wide variety of industries and practitioners worldwide. Since its publication by McGraw-Hill in 1997, the book has introduced the concepts of Kaizen to hundreds of thousands of people and their companies as they search for ways to survive and prosper. This trend will only grow amid increasingly intense global competition.
Global case studies from a wide range of industries demonstrate how gemba kaizen has been successfully used to:
• Maximize capacity and reduce inventory at Unga Ltd., one of Kenya’s largest flour-milling operations
• Change the IT culture at Achmea, a large European insurance firm
• Exceed customer expectations at Walt Disney World in the United States
• Improve quality at Inoue Hospital in Japan
• Transform retail processes at Sonae MC, Portugal’s largest employer
• Practice daily kaizen at Tork Ledervin, a weaving plant in Brazil
• Stamp out muda (waste) at Sunclipse, an industrial packaging distributor in the United States
• Manage quality improvement by total workforce involvement at Xuji Group, an electrical manufacturer in China
• Implement gemba kaizen at many other companies worldwide culture"...More at Gemba Kaizen, Second Edition |
Quality Digest offers some of the best information and videos and the web to find out more about them click here.
Looking for more check out our industrial floor signs now....