3M 467MP Adhesive Transfer Tape
- 2 mil nominal adhesive tape delivers exceptional shear strength for metals and HSE plastics
- Provides very high resistance to solvents and humidity
- Special PCK layflat liner for increased dimensional stability in high humidity storage, processing, shipping and application conditions
- 4.2 mil PCK layflat liner virtually eliminates curling, buckling and rippling
- 200MP acrylic adhesive is considered the industry standard for graphic attachment and general industrial joining applications
- Temporarily repositionable adhesive improves placement accuracy, reducing rework
3M™ Adhesive Transfer Tape 467MP provides outstanding adhesion to metal and high surface energy plastics. 200MP adhesive delivers excellent shear strength to resist slippage and edge lifting. The tape is temporarily repositionable for placement accuracy. It also performs well after exposure to humidity and hot/cold temperatures. A PCK layflat liner helps prevent curling and buckling in the liner.
Excellent for Bonding to Metals and HSE Plastics
We've designed 3M™ Adhesive Transfer Tape 467MP with a 2.3 mil thick adhesive for applications such as splicing and laminating procedures using metals and HSE plastics. This high-performance adhesive delivers excellent shear strength to resist slippage and edge lifting. It is mounted on 58 lb. polycoated kraft paper liner which virtually eliminates curling, rippling and buckling and provides efficient release.
This adhesive transfer tape resists solvents, humidity and moisture, as well as heat (up to 400ºF/204ºC for short periods).
- Long term bonding of graphic nameplates and overlays (“subsurface” printed polycarbonate or polyester) to metal and high surface energy plastics
- Bonding metal nameplates, serial and rating plates
- Bonding graphic overlays for membrane switches and bonding complete switches to equipment surfaces
- High speed processing of parts (medical components, durable labels, flexible circuits)
- Lamination to industrial foams for rotary die-cutting of gaskets
- Aerospace, medical and industrial equipment, automotive, appliance and electronics markets
Featuring 3M™ High Performance Acrylic Adhesive 200MP
More than 30 years ago, 3M High Performance Acrylic Adhesive 200MP set the standard for bonding metal and high surface energy plastics. Today, this high-performance adhesive provides even higher levels of performance, with exceptional peel and shear strength for precision bonding. It offers excellent moisture and solvent resistance which enable it to form resilient, durable bonds that conform to a wide variety of applications. Once bonded, this adhesive will provide outstanding shear strength to resist edge lifting and slippage. 3M™ High Performance Acrylic Adhesive 200MP also offers excellent short-term heat resistance and will continue to perform at temperatures up to 400°F/204°C.
Request more information
Send me information about 3M™ 467MP Adhesive Transfer Tape
Get more information about this product and one of our sales representatives will be in touch with you shortly!