3M™ 9482PC Adhesive Transfer Tape
Frequently Bought Together
Please choose options for all selected products
3M 9482PC Adhesive Transfer Tape
- 2.0 mil (.05 mm) thick tape provides high bond to low surface energy substrates and powder coated paints
- 58 lb. PCK (polycoated kraft) paper liner provides moisture resistance and minimizes wrinkles
- Excellent chemical resistance and shear and peel strength
- Designed for short term temperature exposure up to 450°F (232°C) and long term up to 300°F (149°C)
- Adhesive is fiber reinforced for roll stability in narrow widths and to resist oozing
- Low odor for improved working environment
3M™ Adhesive Transfer Tape 9482PC leverages the power of 3M™ High Performance Acrylic Adhesive 350 and is mounted on a tan, 58 lb. PCK (polycoated kraft) paper liner for moisture resistance. This transfer tape is an excellent solution for bonding high and low surface energy materials.
Join High and Low Surface Energy Materials
3M™ Adhesive Transfer Tape 9482PC is a 2.0 mil (.05 mm) thick transfer tape consisting of our 3M™ Adhesive 350, a modified high performance acrylic adhesive designed for applications requiring high shear strength. The adhesive is a mounted on a tan colored, 58 lb. PCK (polycoated kraft) liner. This liner is moisture resistant and helps to minimize wrinkles. This tape is a high performance, high temperature, solvent-free industry standard tape with excellent chemical (such as gasoline, oil, sodium chloride, mild acids, alkaloids and more) and moisture resistance. It is a fiber reinforced adhesive, a feature that is important for roll stability in narrow widths.
- Bonding high and low surface energy materials and powder coated paints
- Narrow width automated dispensing
- Bonding foams to low surface energy materials (LSE) while offering elevated temperature performance
High Temperature Adhesion
3M™Adhesive 350 is a high-tack, high performance acrylic adhesive system featuring high initial adhesion to metals and high surface energy plastics. It offers excellent humidity, water, solvent, chemical and short term heat resistance. The adhesive is designed to provide exceptional shear strength, even at elevated temperatures. Shear strength is a measure of resistance to a sliding force along a plane that is parallel to the direction of the force. Adhesive 350 is formulated for temperate exposure up to 450°F/232°C for short periods of time and up to 300°F/149°C for extended time frames.
Request more information
Send me information about 3M™ 9482PC Adhesive Transfer Tape
Get more information about this product and one of our sales representatives will be in touch with you shortly!