3M™ Organic Vapor Monitor 3520 with Backup Section, 5 EA/Case
- Simple and convenient.
- No batteries, hoses or pumps to operate.
- Easy to use. Just clip the monitor to shirt lapel, collar, or pocket.
- Versatile. 3M monitors can also be used for area monitoring, if sufficient air flow exists.
- 3M provides reference information needed to use the monitors.
- Analysis options. 3M monitors can be analyzed in the lab of your choice or returned to a 3M contracted lab for analysis.
- Confidence. Our testing facilities are accredited by the American Industrial Hygiene Association.
- Comfort. 3M monitors are small and lightweight and will not interfere with employee activities.
The 3M™ Organic Vapour Monitor 3520 is suited for compounds for which activated carbon shows limited capacity. It has the accuracy of +/-25% at a 95% confidence level for many workplace contaminants. The analysis is not included.
The 3M™ Organic Vapor Monitor 3520, with Backup Section uses the proven scientific principle of diffusion, which is the gradual mixing of molecules of two or more substances. Primary and back-up sorbent pads are included for sampling demanding environments. Especially suited for monitoring compounds like acrylonitrile, butadiene and methylene chloride for which activated carbon shows limited capacity. It has two stages for increased sampling capacity. Increased sampling may be necessary when sampling volatile compounds (compounds with low boiling points), high or unknown concentrations, complex mixtures, or when sampling in high humidity conditions. It has an 18-month shelf life.
Request more information
Send me information about 3M™ Organic Vapor Monitor 3520 with Backup Section, 5 EA/Case
Get more information about this product and one of our sales representatives will be in touch with you shortly!