3M™ Scotch-Weld™ Threadlocker TL22 Purple, 8.45 fl oz/250 mL, 2 per case
Creative Safety Supply is proud to partner with 3M and provide the 3M™ Scotch-Weld™ Threadlocker TL22 Purple, 8.45 fl oz/250 mL, 2 per case. Don't see the 3M product you are looking for? Contact us for a quote. We have access to over 55,000 3M products.
- Prevents nuts and bolts from loosening with vibration
- Fills and seals threads completely to help stop corrosion, rust and leaks
- Eliminates the need for lock washers and other locking components
- Purple, low removal torque
- Long open time anaerobic adhesives that cure quickly
- Helps keep production equipment up and running
3M™ Scotch-Weld™ Threadlocker TL22 provides vibration, corrosion and shock resistance for fasteners in assembled form. Our purple, low removal torque anaerobic adhesive is dispensed as a one-component, medium viscosity product. This long open time anaerobic adhesive cures quickly in the absence of air when parts are assembled.
Prevents Nuts and Bolts from Loosening with Vibration
Our 3M™ Scotch-Weld™ Threadlocker TL22 cures and seals threaded assemblies to resist vibration and prevent loosening or leakage of secured fasteners. Applying this adhesive to fasteners before tightening seals out moisture and prevents corrosion. Application is fast and easy with just a targeted squeeze of the bottle. The anaerobic formulation begins to cure quickly into a polymer that seals, secures, and retains. An activator can be used for even faster cure or larger gap sizes. The low strength adhesive loosens when needed with regular hand tools.
- Threadlocking of screws, bolts and nuts
- Applications vary by temperature resistance, removability and oil tolerance
Eliminates the Need for Lock Washers and Other Locking Components
Our 3M™ Scotch-Weld™ Threadlocker TL22 is effective for locking, vibration resistance, sealing, and bonding threaded assemblies. Places where it is useful include machine tool access bolts, hydraulic system bolts, gear box/driveshaft bolts, bearing cover cap screws, countersunk screws and conveyor roller bolts.