3M™ 8992 - Polyester Powder Coating Tape
3M™ 8992 is a high temperature polyester masking tape useful for powder coating and anodizing operations. Designed for a maximum temperature of 400deg. F, the 8992 is a great all around choice for non-silicone restricted applications.
Tape is a 3.2 mil thick translucent green color with a polyester backing and a silicone adhesive. When used in chemical baths this tape is strong against Boric Sulfric Acid, Phosphoric Acid, Sulfuric Acid, Hardcoat Acid, and Tartaric Sulfuric Acid.
Do not see the 3M product you are looking for on our website? Contact us for a quote today!
- 3.2 Mil Thick Translucent Green Polyester Tape
- Designed specifically for powder coating and anodizing operations
- Available in different roll sizes to fit your applications
- Other tape roll widths are available upon request, contact us for a quote
- Withstands many standard acid baths and temperatures below 400deg. F
Request more information
Send me information about 3M™ 8992 - Polyester Powder Coating Tape
Get more information about this product and one of our sales representatives will be in touch with you shortly!