3M™ Scotch® Color Coding Electrical Tape
Frequently Bought Together
Please choose options for all selected products
3M™ Scotch® Color Coding Electrical Tape (10 Rolls)
This electrical tape is a 7mil thick premium grade color coded electrical tape. This product is useful when color coding is required but labeling is either not required or is used in conjunction with flags or other labeling method such as our LabelTac® Printable Heat Shrink Tubing and a Labeltac printer.
3M™ Scotch® Color Coding Electrical Tape provides electrical and mechanical protection with the combination of an aggressive pressure sensitive rubber resin adhesive and an elastic PVC backing. This tape is flame retardant and is highly resistant to UV rays, abrasion, moisture, alkalis, acids, solvents and varying weather conditions. It stretches easily and adheres virtually in any shape. Ideal for insulating electrical wires and is compatible with synthetic cable insulation, jackets and splicing compounds. UL Listed, VDE, CSA Certified and RoHS 2011/65/EU Compliant.
- 1/2" x 20ft. Per Roll, 10 Rolls Per Order
- Rubber-resin adhesive and the PVC backing offers excellent electrical and mechanical protection
- Flame-retardant and highly resistant to UV rays, abrasion, moisture, and chemicals
- Suitable for use in phase identification, color-coding of motor leads and piping systems and for marking safety areas Temperature range: 14 to 221 °F (-10 to 105 °C)
- UL Listed, VDE, CSA Certified and RoHS 2015/863/EU Compliant
Request more information
Send me information about 3M™ Scotch® Color Coding Electrical Tape
Get more information about this product and one of our sales representatives will be in touch with you shortly!