3M™ Scotchkote™ Liquid Epoxy Coating 323 Part B, Spray Grade, 55 Gallon Drum
- 100% solids
- Excellent adhesion
- High build, up to 45 mils, in one application
- Can be applied to a substrate as cold as 41°F/5°C
- Resistant to damage from acids and bases in pH range 2-14
- Resistant to hydrocarbons such as crude oil, motor oils and gasoline
- Applicable by cartridge, brush, roller, HSS or plural component spray
- 2A:1B Volumetric Mix Ratio
This is Part B of a two Part spray grade liquid epoxy for patching and pipe rehab. It comes in a 55 Gallon Drum. Each Part (A and B) comes in a 55 Gallon Drum. It can be used as a patch material, a girthweld coating, a stand alone coating for pipe rehabilitation, and in a wide variety of other field applications where corrosion protection of metal is required.
Request more information
Send me information about 3M™ Scotchkote™ Liquid Epoxy Coating 323 Part B, Spray Grade, 55 Gallon Drum
Get more information about this product and one of our sales representatives will be in touch with you shortly!