5S Shopfloor Series, with Summary Poster V.2
Sort, Set In Order, Shine, Standardize, and Sustain
The "Shopfloor Series" of posters is designed to guide employees through their 5S program. This six-poster set provides illustrations to guide daily 5S activity. here is a 5S summary poster, plus 5 posters relating to each of the 5S steps. These colorful posters look great in work areas and help employees keep 5S in mind every day.
- Printed in full color
- Size: 22 X 28 inches
- These posters come UV-film-coated to protect against dust and grime, fading due to light exposure, and oil from finger prints
- Poster hangers and rails are also available
- 5S Poster, V.2 - 5S workplace summary poster for use in training or to display. Sort - Set In Order - Shine - Standardize - Sustain
- Sort - Sorting is a process that involves selecting what you need to complete the job and removing everything else from your work area.
- Set In Order - Set In Order specifically customizes your workstation and surrounding area to meet your needs. Arrange remaining items so they are easy to select, use, and return to their proper location.
- Shine - Shining is powerful because its purpose is to find the reason why things become dirty. Emphasis is on the removal of dust, dirt, and grime to reveal the source and eliminate it.
- Standardize - Standardizing creates a routine for performing 5S tasks; if appropriate standards are put in place it will be easier to maintain and continue improving.
- Sustain - Sustaining is the end result of how well we have performed the previous four S's. In the Sustain stage, think of ways to eliminate effort in maintaining an area.
5S Shopfloor Series with Summary Poster V.1 (Sort, Straighten, Sweep, Standardize, Sustain) also available.
At Creative Safety Supply, we guarantee the quality of our products. If you're unsatisfied with your purchase, you can return new, unopened items within 30 days of purchase for a full refund. That way you can feel confident the products you order will meet your expectations, or you'll get your money back.
For full warranty information, please visit our warranties page.