5S Shopfloor Series, with Summary Poster V.1
Sort, Straighten, Sweep, Standardize, and Sustain
This series of posters is designed to help employees implement and sustain a 5S program. This six-poster set is a visual guide to 5S activities. A summary poster is included, as well as a poster for each of the 5S steps. These colorful posters look great in work areas and motivate employees to keep 5S in mind every day.
- Printed in full color
- Size: 22 X 28 inches
- These posters come coated with UV film to protect against dust and grime, fading due to light exposure, and oil from finger prints
- Poster hangers and rails are also available
- 5S Poster, V.1 - 5S workplace summary poster for use in training or to display. Sort - Straighten - Sweep - Standardize - Sustain
- Sort - Sorting is a process that involves selecting what you need to complete the job and removing everything else from your work area.
- Straighten - Straightening specifically customizes your workstation and surrounding area to meet your work area needs. Arrange remaining items so they are easy to select, use, and return to their proper location.
- Sweep - Sweeping is powerful because its purpose is to find the reason why things become dirty. Emphasis is on the removal of dust, dirt, and grime to reveal the source and eliminate it.
- Standardize - Standardizing creates routines for performing 5S tasks; if appropriate standards are put in place it will be easier to maintain and continue improving.
- Sustain - Sustaining is the end result of how well we have performed the previous four S's. In the Sustainment stage, think of ways to eliminate effort in maintaining an area.
5S Shopfloor Series with Summary Poster V.2 (Sort, Set In Order, Shine, Standardize, Sustain) also available.
At Creative Safety Supply, we guarantee the quality of our products. If you're unsatisfied with your purchase, you can return new, unopened items within 30 days of purchase for a full refund. That way you can feel confident the products you order will meet your expectations, or you'll get your money back.
For full warranty information, please visit our warranties page.