Amerex 6 Liter Stored Pressure AFFF Foam 2A:10B Fire Extinguisher
The Amerex 6 AFFF Foam Extinguisher operates at a temperature range of 40 to 120 deg F with a polished stainless steel cylinder body measuring 19”x8”x7”. Its discharge range is 10ft to 12ft and has a discharge time of 30 seconds. This fire extinguisher is designed to suppress class B fires, as well as flammable liquids and energized electrical equipment, and is perfect for first responder’s emergency vehicles.
Fire Extinguisher ships empty and needs to be filled upon receipt.
- Rugged construction
- 5 year warranty
- Stored pressure design
- Polished stainless steel cylinders
- Exclusive crevice free, butt welded cylinders
- All metal valve construction
- Temperature range -40°F to 120°F
- User friendly
- Maximum visibility during discharge
- Large loop stainless steel pull pin
- Bar coded and bi-lingual labels
- Clean: Leaves no residue
- Manufactured and Tested to ANSI/UL Standards
- UL 2A:10B
- CAN/ULC-S554 - ANSI/UL8 And CAN/ULC-S508 - ANSI/UL711 Tested
- ISO-9001/ISO-14001 Certified
- Emergency first response vehicles
- Fire Extinguisher Capacity: 6 Liter
- Extinguisher Agent:AFFF Foam
- Extinguisher Rating:2A:10B
- Extinguisher Type:Stored Pressure
- Fire Class:Class A | Class B
- Material:Stainless Steel
- Size Description:8" W X 7" D X 19" H"
Request more information
Send me information about Amerex 6 Liter Stored Pressure AFFF Foam 2A:10B Fire Extinguisher
Get more information about this product and one of our sales representatives will be in touch with you shortly!