Take the necessary precautions before anyone enters a confined space on your worksite.
Almost 100 occupational fatalities occur in confined spaces every year, and 60% of these fatalities are would-be rescuers. The first step to preventing confined space accidents is recognition. Do you have a designated entry team, a sufficient rescue plan, and an understanding of the unique dangers?
Get started by downloading this comprehensive guide to safety in confined spaces, which will help you:
- Determine whether the confined spaces in your facility are permit-required
- Understand the various atmospheric and physical hazards
- Implement an effective rescue plan
- Create a permit-required confined space program for your facility
- Gain the tips and tools you need to keep people informed and safe