Looking to reduce waste and improve quality control in your facility? This Six Sigma guide is just what you’ve been waiting for.
One of the most frustrating wastes manufacturers must reckon with is defects, since it costs companies in both time and resources. Six Sigma can help. This comprehensive Six Sigma Guide details how this comprehensive method can reduce defects to 3.4 per million production cycles. Waste is the enemy of success; stamp it out with Six Sigma. Let this guide help.
- Presents information in a simple, shareable format
- Covers the history and background of Six Sigma
- Includes in-depth explanations of the tenents of Six Sigma
- Outlines the way Six Sigma dramatically reduce defects
- Demystifies Six Sigma belt certification process
- Explains the QA tools that should be used in each Six Sigma stage