The act of “social distancing” is becoming part of everyday life.
How do you implement distancing in your workplace? Find out in this quick guide.
Respiratory illnesses spread through person-to-person contact. According to the CDC, the best measure to prevent the spread of these illnesses is to practice social distancing, which is also known as physical distancing. Distancing should be practiced not only at home and in public, but also at work. How do you incorporate physical distancing into daily operations in your facility? In this quick guide, you’ll learn:
- Top CDC recommendations for social distancing
- How to ensure workers remain physically separated
- The best tools to use for distancing, such as placing floor marking six feet apart to indicate where to safely stand
- How visual reminders can encourage a mindset of physical distancing
- Other ways to prevent the spread of illness