EGX-400 Pro series CNC engraving machines have a large cutting area and provide the servomotor speed and precision that professional engravers demand. As well as offering a complete ADA compliant signage solution, the EGX has the versatility to create routered signs, decorated apparel, awards, corporate crests, promotional items, vehicle decorations, and other high-revenue items.
Bundled Software Simplifies Engraving
- 3D Engrave
- Intuitive program for producing 3D reliefs.
- MODELA Player CAM
- Process DXF and STL files created with popular 3D CAD programs.
- Virtual MODELA4
- Simulate finished shapes for previewing on your computer screen before beginning production.
- Dr. Engrave
- Features include TrueType fonts and an automatic layout function for importing Excel and CSV databases for fast engraving of product serial numbers, nametags and for entire door-numbering projects.
- R-Wear Studio
- Quickly and easily create rhinestone templates for profitable decorated apparel and bag applications. R-Wear Studio includes a library of 500 hot-fix rhinestones and a job cost display, allowing you to calculate profits and manage rhinestone inventories.
High Productivity Features
The EGX Pro offers multicast capability that allows you to connect multiple EGX engraving machines together and control the entire production process in-house with an application, maximizing your investment and resources.
A removable memory card stores programmed files for repeat jobs without tying up your computer, while a separate teaching feature sends operating commands directly from the control panel to the machine. Commands can be saved in the built-in memory or on the memory card.