1-866-777-1360M-F 6am - 4:30pm PST
Foam Tool Kit (18"x36") for Tool Organization
- Protect your tools and drawers with customizable foam tool kits
- 2-color system helps prevent missing tools by showing when a tool is not in its correct place
- Top sheet: 1/2” thickness, Bottom sheet: 1/4” thickness
- Constructed from 4lb/cubic ft. cross-link, closed-cell foam
- Includes foam-cutting knife
Using tool outline foam in your toolbox or tool drawers can help you better organize your tools for increased productivity. Foam Tool Kits come with two pieces of durable, closed-cell foam in two high-contrasting colors so you quickly notice when tools are missing. To use a kit, just cut your tool shapes into the top primary layer (1/2" thick) and then add the high-contrast colored foam backing (1/4" thick). Insert both layers in the drawer of your tool box or chest and put your tools in place. An 18"x36" kit works well for many toolboxes and drawers. To use it, measure your drawers and cut the foam to the size you need.
Foam Tool Kits are made from cross-link, closed-cell foam that can withstand continual use.
Easy to Install
Cut the foam with a utility knife or hot knife and place the layers in your drawer.