Glow: Egress Aluminum Emergency Exit Signs
These Glow-in-the-Dark Emergency Exit Signs are constructed using heavy-duty aluminum with a photoluminescent surface and a green contrasting emergency exit pictogram. This sign is designed to stand out during power outages and emergency evacuations in order to bring attention to and direct those evacuating towards exit doors leading to safety.
Available in a left or right design, and two distinct sizes.
- Material: Aluminum with a Photo-luminescent Surface
- Adhesive: Foamy Acrylic Adhesive Backing
- Dimensions: Choose between 5-3/4” x 5-3/4” or 7-7/8” x7-7/8”
- Applications: To be mounted on emergency exit doors, centered horizontally and no higher than 18” above the finished door.
- IBC 2009 + 2012 Section 1024
- NFPA 101-Life Safety Code Section 220.127.116.11.5
- UL1994 – listed by Underwriters Laboratories