Glow: Egress Aluminum Floor and Wall Tape
Increase your facility preparedness during emergencies and power outages with the extremely durable Glow-in-the-Dark Egress Aluminum Floor and Wall Tape. Ideal for marking emergency routes and exits leading to safety, the Aluminum Floor and Wall tape is water resistant and compatible with a variety of different surfaces. This glow tape is constructed with a heavy-duty aluminum insert to keep its shape at high temperatures while also remaining flexible at low temperatures. Underneath the aluminum layer is a weather resistant closed-cell polyethylene foam and coated in an aggressive acrylic adhesive to adhere onto uneven and textured surfaces. Each 48” long aluminum strip is coated with photo-luminescent strontium-aluminate pigment and is activated with LED or fluorescent lighting.
For Diamond Plate installations, Construction Adhesive is required.
- Thickness: 35mil
- Adhesive: Closed-cell Polyethylene foam with Acrylic Adhesive
- Dimensions: Choose between 1” and 2” width, 4ft long strips
- Applications: Egress pathways along floors, stairs, and walls (Not to be used on hand rails and push bars)
- IBC 2009 + 2012 Section 1024
- IBC 2015 + 2018 Section 1025
- NFPA 101-Life Safety Code Section 188.8.131.52.5
- NYC Local Law 141
- UL1994 – listed by Underwriters Laboratories.
- UL 410 – listed by Underwriters Laboratories
Request more information
Send me information about Glow: Egress Aluminum Floor and Wall Tape
Get more information about this product and one of our sales representatives will be in touch with you shortly!