Glow: Emergency Egress Aluminum Directional Arrow Signs
Make sure your facility is prepared in the event of a power outage or emergency evacuation with the Glow-in-the-Dark Aluminum Directional Arrow Signs. Constructed using heavy-duty aluminum and vibrant photoluminescent surface, these signs help direct workers and visitors towards exits leading to safety. Intended to be installed inside exit enclosures on main landing to show the direction of egress routes either up from sub-basements or down from higher floors.
Available in a straight or diagonal arrow design, and two distinct sizes.
- Material: Aluminum with Photo-luminescent Surface
- Adhesive: Foamy Acrylic Adhesive Backing
- Dimensions: Choose between 5-3/4” x 5-3/4” or 7-7/8” x7-7/8”
- Applications: Exit enclosures on main landing to show the direction of egress routes either up from sub-basements or down from higher floors
- IBC 2009 + 2012 Section 1024
- NFPA 101-Life Safety Code Section 18.104.22.168.5
- UL1994 – listed by Underwriters Laboratories