Glow: Emergency Egress Aluminum Hazard Marking Tape
Featuring alternating photo-luminescent and black stripes, the Glow-in-the-Dark Aluminum Hazard Marking Tape is designed to stand out in the dark during emergencies and power outages. This Aluminum Hazard Marking Tape is ideal for marking hazards and obstacles along egress routes. These obstacles are generally categorized as any object that is 6’ 6” or below in height and is projecting more than 4” into the egress path (Such as pipes, fire hoses, and electric boxes).
The Glow-in-the-Dark Aluminum Hazard Marking Tape is constructed using a heavy-duty polyester material and an alternating photoluminescent strontium aluminate pigment with black stripe pattern. This hazard tape is backed with an aluminum strip for increased durability and stability.
- Thickness: 3mil
- Adhesive: Acrylic Adhesive
- Dimensions: 1” wide, 48’ long strip
- Applications: Marking obstacles and hazards along egress paths
- IBC 2009 + 2012 Section 1024
- NFPA 101-Life Safety Code Section 22.214.171.124.5
- UL1994 – listed by Underwriters Laboratories