Glow: Emergency Egress Exit Signs
Make sure your facility is prepared in the event of a power outage or emergency evacuation with Glow-in-the-Dark Egress Exit Signs. During a power outage, those evacuating need to be able to find the nearest exit doors as quickly as possible. The Glow-in-the-Dark Egress Exit Signs are constructed using a photoluminescent PVC material, with four pre-drilled holes for wall mounting. Each sign comes with a set of directional chevrons to help direct to the location of the exit, whether it’s left or right.
- Material: Photo-luminescent PVC
- Dimensions: 7-11/16” x 13”
- Applications: Mount near exit doors leading to safety
- OSHA 1910.37(b)(6)
- NFPA 101-Life Safety Code Section 22.214.171.124.5
- UL924 – listed by Underwriters Laboratories