Glow: Emergency Egress Hazard Marking Tape
This Glow-in-the-Dark Egress Hazard Marking Tape features alternating photoluminescent and black stripes, designed to stand out in the dark during emergencies and power outages. The Glow-in-the-Dark Hazard Marking Tape is specifically used for marking hazards and obstacles along egress routes. These obstacles are generally categorized as any object that is 6’ 6” or below in height and is projecting more than 4” into the egress path (Such as pipes, fire hoses, and electric boxes). By keeping your facility prepared and marking these hazards ahead of time, you can ensure safe emergency evacuations in the future.
- Thickness: 3mil
- Adhesive: Acrylic Adhesive
- Dimensions: 1” wide (Choose between 82’ or 164’ long rolls)
- Applications: Marking obstacles and hazards along egress paths
- IBC 2009 + 2012 Section 1024
- NFPA 101-Life Safety Code Section 184.108.40.206.5
- UL1994 – listed by Underwriters Laboratories
Request more information
Send me information about Glow: Emergency Egress Hazard Marking Tape
Get more information about this product and one of our sales representatives will be in touch with you shortly!