1-866-777-1360M-F 6am - 4:30pm PST
- 100 feet per roll
- Can be used to clearly label pedestrian and forklift traffic to increase safety and avoid accidents.
- Our industrial vinyl tapes are rated for all floors.
- Simple peel-&-stick installation.
- No dry time, cure time, fumes, or messy clean up necessary.
- Ultra-low profile: 17 mil
- Tapered edges to avoid trip hazards due to increased thickness.
- Minimum Application Temperature: 40°F
- Service Temperature: 0°F to 130°F
This floor tape is a game changer. It can be applied in a matter of seconds, rather than the hours often required to paint lines. This minimizes labor costs and down time. This product will outlast paint and any standard vinyl tapes, minimizing replacement costs.
At Creative Safety Supply, we guarantee the quality of our products. If you're unsatisfied with your purchase, you can return new, unopened items within 30 days of purchase for a full refund. That way you can feel confident the products you order will meet your expectations, or you'll get your money back.
For full warranty information, please visit our warranties page.
Posted by Peter L on 16th Jul 2012
I had no idea that there was tape out there like this. When I was tasked with finding floor tape I started off with some cheap stuff that didn't even last a day. After doing some research I found this tape and was apprehensive because of the price. After buying one roll of tape to try out I was sold. This stuff can handle the abuse of our forklifts and floor scrubbers.
Great Floor Tape
Posted by Bill Miller on 22nd Jun 2012
I received a sample of the Industrial Vinyl Tape after purchasing some standard vinyl and man this stuff is great. I am going to only be purchasing this over the vinyl from now on.