Enna's 3 1/4" x 7" ISO 5S Tags - pack of 100
These ISO 5S Tags are designed to help with the "Sort" process of an ISO Standardization Program. These ISO 5S tags are printed on manila-colored paper to keep colors separate from ISO 9000 and other ISO programs, and thus avoid confusion. Tags also have a log number that can be used as the ISO Form identification code for documentation and tracking.
- 3 1/4" x 7" tags
- 12-inch long wire ties insure that tags remain attached
- Each tag is pre-wired for ease of use during the workshop or storage
- Size and layout easily accomodate handwriting
- Manila-colored to conform to ISO 9000 and other ISO program standards
- Large printing
- The standard for ISO 5S Tags
- Also available: standard 5S Red Tag
ISO Standardization Programs
These tags are a valuable tool in reaching your operational goals and can be used in conjunction with developing documents, quality management systems, standard quality manuals, 5S operating procedures, and work instructions. They are perfect for conducting workshops on Quality Assurance, Manufacturing, Engineering, Purchasing, Sales, and other business activities.
At Creative Safety Supply, we guarantee the quality of our products. If you̥re unsatisfied with your purchase, you can return new, unopened items within 30 days of purchase for a full refund. That way you can feel confident the products you order will meet your expectations, or you'll get your money back.
For full warranty information, please visit our warranties page.