- 25' per roll
- 2”, 3", & 4” width
- Available in white and yellow
- Highly reflective surface
- Pressure-sensitive film for excellent printability and durability; no over-laminate necessary
- Abrasion resistance
- Service temperature range: -40°F to 176°F (-40°C to 80°C)
- Minimum application temperature: 50°F (10°C)
- Storage stability: 2 years when stored at 70°F (21°C) and 50% relative humidity
Reflective tapes such as reflective floor tape or LabelTac® Reflective Barcode Supply improve visibility in the workplace so employees can work quickly and safely. LabelTac® Magnetic Reflective Barcode Supply is designed for use with our LabelTac® Industrial Labeling Systems and standard LabelTac® ribbon.
Having trouble printing or scanning your barcodes? Don't change your barcode scanner, change your barcode material! This material is designed specifically for barcoding. Pressure-sensitivity ensures that the barcode lines are printed accurately. The enhanced reflectivity makes your barcodes not only easily visible to the human eye, but also much easier for barcode scanners to read at an extended range over other less-reflective material. Its pressure-sensitive properties ensure that the barcodes stay intact even against abrasion and that the bond remains strong.
Send me information about LabelTac Magnetic Reflective Barcode Supply
Get more information about this product and one of our sales representatives will be in touch with you shortly!
Labels made with LabelTac® Supply are durable and long-lasting. We guarantee they will last 5 years indoors or outdoors. If your labels fail, we will send you one roll of the same supply for free.