OHSA Safety Rail and Roof Guardrail System - Steel Pipe With Plastic
Frequently Bought Together
Please choose options for all selected products
Pipe and Plastic OHSA Safety Rail and Roof Guardrail System
Improve the safety of your facility and meet OSHA requirements with these plastic covered steel handrails. Handrails come with a standard height of 42" and come with all the fixtures and parts required to install the handrails. Eliminate the need for painting as the HDPT's Safety Yellow color has UV protection so that the color won't fade.
** Please allow 2-3 weeks for lead time. Due to size and weight of shipments, freight cost will be confirmed with you prior to shipment **
- 1.25" OD Steel Railing Covered by HDPT
- 1.9" OD High Density Polyethylene Thermoplastic with UV Protection.
- Color: Yellow
- Fittings (if selected): Aluminum/Magnesium
- Height: 42"
- Pipe Only - Does not include any bolt-on hardware. Requires that the surface be drilled or prepared for the railing to fit into.
- Baseflange - Includes steel fixtures that the pipes fit into that can then be bolted to the surface.
- Baseplate - Includes a metal plate welded to the base of the steel pipes for bolting to the surface.
Request more information
Send me information about OHSA Safety Rail and Roof Guardrail System - Steel Pipe With Plastic
Get more information about this product and one of our sales representatives will be in touch with you shortly!