LabelTac® Oily Surface Supply
Oily Surface Supply is engineered with a specially formulated adhesive made for aggressive adherence to greasy and grimy surfaces. These labels will even stick to plastics generously coated with WD-40 or dirt, making it ideal for use in dirty work environments and on impossible-to-clean surfaces. When printed with oil-resistant ribbon, this supply will stand up to gasoline, moisture, sulfuric acid, and most oil-based products.
|Outdoor Life Rating||5+ years|
|Optimal Temp. Range||-40° to 350°|
|Min. Application Temp.||50°|
- Rated Outdoor Life: 5+ years
- Min. Application Temp: 50°F
- Service Temp: -40° to 350°F
- UV / Chemical / Smear Resistant
- Thickness: 3.2 mil
- Shelf Life (unused): 1 Year
- Tough polyester base
- Special aggressive adhesive for greasy and grimy surfaces
- Moisture, oil, gasoline, salt, and acid resistance
- Material: Thermal transfer, gloss-white polyester film
- Adhesive: Hybrid, high-tack permanent
- Compliances: FDA 21CFR175.105, UL/CSA recognized for certain applications using specific ribbon/printer combinations
LabelTac Oily Surface labels are ideal for applications including:
- Machine Tooling
- Containers or any oil or grease-covered surface that needs to be labeled
Not recommended for fanfold or auto-dispense configurations.
- Improved productivity by eliminating time spent cleaning surfaces prior to applying a label.
- Improved visibility and tracking by enabling the labeling of parts, assets and containers that are traditionally difficult to label.
- Produces a strong and lasting chemical bond as the result of the adhesive reacting with the grease or oil-based surface.
- Offers excellent tear strength, dimensional stability and heat and chemical resistance.
Request more information
Send me information about LabelTac Oily Surface Supply
Get more information about this product and one of our sales representatives will be in touch with you shortly!
Labels made with LabelTac® Supply are durable and long-lasting. We guarantee they will last 5 years indoors or outdoors. If your labels fail, we will send you one roll of the same supply for free.