1-866-777-1360M-F 6am - 4:30pm PST
This course covers important OSHA requirements for supported scaffolds and safe practices for working on or near these scaffolds. Intended as an introductory or refresher course for construction and industry workers.
- OSHA 29 CFR 1926.451: Scaffold – General requirements
- OSHA 29 CFR 1910.28: Safety requirements for scaffolding recognized best practices
- Types of supported scaffolds
- Hazards associated with supported scaffolds
- OSHA requirements for scaffold assembly and work
- Safe work practices
- Fall protection requirements
This DVD includes links to download printable tests, answer guides, and completion certificates.
|Video Run Time:||25 min.|
|Est. Testing Time:||15 min.|
|Total Training Time:||40 min.|
DVD POLICY: Creative Safety Supply is dedicated to your satisfaction. We want to ensure that the products you order function as advertised. If you purchased a DVD title from us and it arrives broken or otherwise defective, we will gladly replace the product. Due to growing piracy issues, opened DVDs cannot be returned for refund.
At Creative Safety Supply, we guarantee the quality of our products. If you're unsatisfied with your purchase, you can return new, unopened items within 30 days of purchase for a full refund. That way you can feel confident the products you order will meet your expectations, or you'll get your money back.
For full warranty information, please visit our warranties page.