This course covers safe work practices for excavation and trenching work. It is meant to be used as an introductory or refresher course for construction workers involved in digging or working in or near excavations.
Based on: OSHA 29 CFR 1926 Subpart P: Excavations
- Dangers associated with trench and excavation work
- The role of the competent person
- Soil types
- Protective systems (sloping, shielding, and shoring)
- Rules for sloping excavation walls
- The importance of inspections
- Basic safe work practices
This DVD includes links to download printable tests, answer guides, and completion certificates.
|Video Run Time:||20 min.|
|Est. Testing Time:||12 min.|
|Total Training Time:||32 min.|
At Creative Safety Supply, we guarantee the quality of our products. If you're unsatisfied with your purchase, you can return new, unopened items within 30 days of purchase for a full refund. That way you can feel confident the products you order will meet your expectations, or you'll get your money back.
For full warranty information, please visit our warranties page.