This image plate is used with the SignCast™ S300 Virtual Sign unit.
Virtual Caution Sign
If your facility has a lot of foot and vehicle traffic, uneven floors, or surfaces that don’t work well with adhesives, you may have found peel-and-stick signs don’t work great for you. Here’s the most effective way to mark these surfaces: virtual signs. This virtual caution sign, projected by a SignCast™ S300 Virtual Sign unit, is indestructible, making it the ideal way to alert people to hazards in difficult-to-mark areas. This sign method uses an image plate and a high-output LED bulb to project a caution sign at distances of up to 50’. It’s cost-effective, easy to install, and requires practically no maintenance. That means fewer headaches and less downtime for your facility.
- Caution sign projects at distances of up to 50’
- Easy to mount near the ceiling and adjust as needed
- Uses long-life, high-output lamps
- Works in almost all lighting conditions
- 1-year manufacturer warranty