This image plate is used with the SignCast™ S300 Virtual Sign unit.
Virtual Stop Sign
Does your facility have a lot of foot and vehicle traffic, uneven floors, or surfaces that don’t work well with adhesives? A virtual stop sign is the most effective way to direct traffic in these challenging locations. This stop sign, projected by a SignCast™ S300 Virtual Sign unit, is indestructible. This traffic control method uses an image plate and a high-output LED bulb to project a stop sign at distances of up to 50’. It’s easy to install, cost-effective, and requires virtually no maintenance, which means less hassle and less downtime.
- Stop sign projects at distances of up to 50’
- Easy to mount near the ceiling and adjust as needed
- Uses long-life, high-output lamps
- Works in almost all lighting conditions
- 1-year manufacturer warranty