Prepare your facility with this guide to fire codes and standards.
Thousands of occupational fires occur each year. While the effects can be catastrophic, businesses have the ability to protect both their people and their property beforehand by implementing safety practices and ensuring OSHA/NFPA compliance.
With this comprehensive Fire Safety guide, you'll get:
- A breakdown of common fire codes
- An understanding of the difference between NFPA 70 and NFPA 70E
- Tips for effective evacuation plans
- Best practices for mapping evacuation plans
- Information on arc flash safety