Get a step-by-step guide to GHS compliance.
OSHA has adopted the new Globally Harmonized System of Classification and Labeling of Chemicals (GHS). That means if your business uses these chemicals, you need compliant labels and safety data sheets.
This free 25-page GHS Guide simplifies GHS compliance, explaining:
- The history of GHS and its adoption by OSHA
- New hazard classifications & categories that may impact your business
- The updated format of safety data sheets (all 16 sections)
- The 6 mandatory label elements (including a helpful diagram)
- Methods for getting compliant, long-lasting labels