Ensure OSHA Compliance with this free inspection checklist.
OSHA inspections don't come with prior warning, so your business always needs to be prepared. This checklist covers 26 safety topics OSHA would look for during an inspection including:
- Recordkeeping compliance (such as the OSHA 300 log) & written programs
- First aid (first aid kits, eyewash stations, etc.)
- Fire protection systems
- Personal protective equipment
- Safe operation of tools & equipment
- Transportation of employees
You'll get all of that packed into this 4-page checklist. Plus, the checklist can serve as a record of your current safety situation, so you can refer back to it in the future to see if you've improved.