Transform your workspace into an organized, easy-to-navigate visual system with rack labeling.
In warehouses, supply closets, and other areas used for industrial storage, it’s hard to keep a handle on inventories and supplies. When products are stored in rows of racks, it’s easy to lose time just looking for what you need. This guide works to reduce the time needed to search for items, and set your company up for organizational success. In this Rack Labeling Quick Guide, you’ll learn:
- The differences and advantages of 1D and 2D barcodes
- How color coding enhances inventory management
- Steps to take to build a bin labeling system
- Totem pole labeling best practices
- When it's time to stop ordering preprinted labels and start printing labels in-house