- 100 feet per roll
- Can be used to clearly label pedestrian and fork-lift traffic to increase safety and avoid accidents.
- Our industrial vinyl tape supplies are rated for all floors.
- Simple and easy peel-&-stick installation.
- No dry time, cure time, fumes, or messy clean up necessary.
- 25 mils thick, about 2 credit cards, which is 120% thicker than standard vinyl to hold up to heavy, industrial traffic.
- Tapered edges to avoid trip hazards due to increased thickness.
- Minimum Application Temperature: 40°F
- Service Temperature: 0°F to 130°F
This floor tape is a game changer. It can be applied in a matter of seconds, rather than the hours that may be necesssary to paint lines, thereby minimizing labor costs or down time. This product will outlast paint and any standard vinyl tapes, meaning that replacement costs are minimized.
Posted by Peter L on 16th Jul 2012
I had no idea that there was tape out there like this. When I was tasked with finding floor tape I started off with some cheap stuff that didn't even last a day. After doing some research I found this tape and was apprehensive because of the price. After buying one roll of tape to try out I was sold. This stuff can handle the abuse of our forklifts and floor scrubbers.
Great Floor Tape
Posted by Bill Miller on 22nd Jun 2012
I received a sample of the Industrial Vinyl Tape after purchasing some standard vinyl and man this stuff is great. I am going to only be purchasing this over the vinyl from now on.
Customers Also Purchased
Customers Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed