Serialized Barcode Labels
These Serialized Barcode Labels are printed, cut, and bundled together in numerical order. Enter a starting number (I.E. 350) and we will automatically increment by 1 until the quantity selected is produced. (I.E. 351, 352 ... 599, 600)
All barcodes are produced using high quality ink that is abrasion, chemical, and UV resistant. Different barcode materials are available depending on your application, the following list provides a brief description of the available materials.
- Paper - the most cost effective material for basic barcoding applications.
- Polyester - a heavy duty material with an extremely high tensile and tear resistance. Great for industrial barcoding applications.
- Outdoor Vinyl - Barcoding products, racks, or shelves, or other item that is outdoor, these barcodes are designed for years of service in the elements.
- Magnetic - Applying a barcode to a metal rack, shelf, or storage unit where barcodes need to change frequently? A magnetic backing allows the barcode to be moved and reused in new locations.
- Reflective - Improve the scan distance and productivity of a barcode scanner by using a reflective material for your barcodes.
- Magnetic Reflective - The same scanning benefits of a reflective material with the reusable benefits of a magnetic backed barcode.
Do not see the barcode options you are looking for? We have the ability to manufacture barcodes in many different materials, colors, and formats beyond what is available online. We can accept your barcode information in a .csv file as well as print more complicated barcode designs. Contact us today to discuss your barcoding project with a barcoding specialist.
Do you use barcodes frequently? Print barcodes on-site using a LabelTac® printer with our free and easy to use Labelsuite™ software. The same durable materials offered above, are available in convenient rolls for printing barcodes on demand.
Request more information
Send me information about Serialized Barcode Labels
Get more information about this product and one of our sales representatives will be in touch with you shortly!