These Serialized Barcode Labels are printed, cut, and bundled together in numerical order. Enter a starting number (I.E. 350) and we will automatically increment by 1 until the quantity selected is produced (I.E. 351, 352 ... 599, 600). Create your perfect custom barcode labels today.
All our barcode labels are produced using high quality ink that is abrasion, chemical, and UV resistant. Different barcode materials are available depending on your application, the following list provides a brief description of the available materials.
- Paper - the most cost-effective material for basic barcoding applications.
- Polyester - a heavy duty material with an extremely high tensile and tear resistance. Great for industrial barcoding applications.
- Outdoor Vinyl - Barcoding products, racks, or shelves, or other item that is outdoor, these barcodes are designed for years of service in the elements.
- Magnetic - Applying a barcode to a metal rack, shelf, or storage unit where barcodes need to change frequently? A magnetic backing allows the barcode to be moved and reused in new locations.
- Reflective - Improve the scan distance and productivity of a barcode scanner by using a reflective material for your barcodes.
- Magnetic Reflective - The same scanning benefits of a reflective material with the reusable benefits of a magnetic backed barcode.
Outfit your facility with custom barcode labels today! If you have any questions, please give us a call us at 1-866-777-1360 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to get in contact with one of our specialists.
Do you use barcodes frequently? Print barcodes on-site using a LabelTac® printer with our free and easy to use LabelSuite™ software. The same durable materials offered above, are available in convenient rolls for printing barcodes on demand.
Custom Label Protocol
- The typical turnaround for most custom label orders is 24-48 hours. Urgent orders can be processed for same-day turnaround for a fee of $25.00 -OR- 5% of the total order, whichever is greater.
- Rush orders must be fully submitted before 1pm PST to be shipped the same day. Any image proofs for the order must be accepted before this cutoff.
- Any material sent to Creative Safety Supply for the purpose of a custom label, must be owned by you and/or original content that your organization is authorized to use. You may not use any copyrighted or trademarked material that your organization does not have permission by the authorized owner.
Send me information about Serialized Barcode Labels
Get more information about this product and one of our sales representatives will be in touch with you shortly!