Floor Marking Tape
Frequently Bought Together
Our vinyl Floor Marking Tape is comparable to the widely used 3M 471 and 3M 5700 vinyl tapes. These floor tapes can be used for a variety of purposes, but are especially effective for marking floors and aisles. This conformable, industrial-grade floor tape is made from durable 6 mil thick vinyl film and has a rubber adhesive system that will adhere to almost any clean, dry surface. Lining aisles in your facility helps direct pedestrian and vehicle traffic to help avoid accidents and increase overall safety.
- Constructed with color throughout (not just the top layer) which resists scrapes, weathering, and wear
- Smooth, matte finish
- Conformable, even on irregular surfaces
- Easy to apply to all surfaces
- Aggressive adhesive
- Durable for both indoor and outdoor use
- Easy, clean removal
- 1/4" wide, 108' per roll
- Available in a wide range of colors: Yellow, White, Black, Green, Red, Orange, Blue, Gray, Purple, Brown
- Hazard patterns also available: Black on Yellow, Black on White, Red on White, Green on White
- Identifying lanes, aisles, and hazard areas
- Marking tools and equipment
- Aisle marking
- Floor marking
- Color coding
- Masking sharp edges for fine line painting
- Protecting or sealing
- OSHA or ANSI compliance marking
- Outdoor floor marking tape
Though this is not our most expensive or highest quality floor marking tape, there is definitely a need and demand for this type of vinyl tape. It's easy to apply, cost-effective, bright, and looks good. The conformable nature makes it a very popular product for a variety of applications. Browse our selection of additional floor marking tapes to see all of the options available
- 108' per roll
- Available in 1/4" through 6" widths.
Request more information
Send me information about Floor Marking Tape
Get more information about this product and one of our sales representatives will be in touch with you shortly!
At Creative Safety Supply, we guarantee the quality of our products. If you're unsatisfied with your purchase, you can return new, unopened items within 30 days of purchase for a full refund. That way you can feel confident the products you order will meet your expectations, or you'll get your money back.
For full warranty information, please visit our warranties page.
We've been using this kind of tape around our machinery to organize each of our inventory holders. Works great and lasts a long time.
We've been using this tape for safety marking around our machinery and to organize our inventory racks. We use the 1/4" tape for wall marking -- it is almost like pinstriping tape, and we can curve it into arcs and different outlines of tools, etc.