Explore free safety and Lean manufacturing resources to get answers to your questions and expand your knowledge.
On this page you'll find shareable articles, infographics, guides, podcasts, and helpful Q&A topics to help you improve your workplace. Bring relevant content to your next safety meeting or toolbox talk.
Featured Guides Browse all guides
Safety & Lean Topics
Looking for information on a specific Safety or Lean topic? Check out these resource center hubs for articles, infographics, guides, blog posts and podcasts related to the topic in which you are interested.
Featured Articles Browse all articles
Safety and Compliance
Safety & Lean Questions and Answers Browse all questions and answers
- Floor Marking
- How can floor markings be utilized in aisles?
- How can floor markings improve productivity?
- How do you tape a warehouse floor?
- What are the 9 safety colors?
- What can reflective floor tape be used for?
- What colors are used to define a work area?
- 25 more Floor Marking questions and answers
- Rack Labeling
- What are bin location labels?
- What are some different rack labeling strategies?
- What are the benefits of implementing a warehouse rack labeling system?
- What are the best way to label warehouse racks?
- What are the differences between rack labels, bin labels, and shelf labels?
- What is a rack labeling system?
- 4 more Rack Labeling questions and answers
- How can Barcoding Reduce Costs?
- How does warehouse automation work?
- How is barcoding used in inventory management?
- How much does a warehouse scanning solution cost?
- Is it expensive to implement a barcoding system?
- What are the advantages of a QR code over a barcode?
- 11 more Barcoding questions and answers
- Electrical Safety
- What are electrical safety audits?
- What are electrical safety devices?
- What is the most common OSHA electrical violation?
- What is the need for isolation in electrical equipment?
- What are European electrical standards?
- What are the differences in voltage between the U.S. and Europe?
- 25 more Electrical Safety questions and answers
- Social Distancing
- Aside from cleaning, what can workplaces do to slow the spread of COVID-19?
- Can social distancing be enforced?
- Can social distancing be practiced in casinos?
- Can social distancing be practiced in gyms?
- Do employees need to wear face coverings or PPE to protect themselves during COVID-19?
- Do employers have a duty to prevent worker exposure to COVID-19 infection?
- 74 more Social Distancing questions and answers
- Forklift Safety
- How does floor marking affect forklift safety?
- Are forklifts more dangerous than a car?
- Can forklifts carry passengers?
- Does OSHA have forklift regulations?
- How is forklift training conducted?
- How often should forklift training be provided?
- 7 more Forklift Safety questions and answers
- Crane Safety
- Should cranes be labeled?
- What administrative controls improve crane safety?
- What engineering controls ensure safe crane operation?
- What signs are needed for overhead cranes?
- Are crane operators required to be trained and certified?
- Are fall arrest systems required for crane operations?
- 14 more Crane Safety questions and answers
- Emergency Evacuation
- Are emergency evacuation drills required by OSHA?
- Are emergency evacuation maps required?
- What are emergency evacuation processes?
- What are exit routes?
- What are fire code egress requirements?
- What are OSHA requirements for emergency evacuation?
- 15 more Emergency Evacuation questions and answers
- Tool Organization
- How can workplaces encourage employees to clean and sanitize their tools?
- How can a tool chest be organized?
- How can toolboxes be organized?
- What is closed cell foam?
- How can I use labels for tool organization?
- How can shadow board tape help my tool organizational efforts?
- 14 more Tool Organization questions and answers
- Spill Cleanup
- What does SPCC stand for?
- Does OSHA have spill kit requirements?
- How do I choose the right spill kit for my facility?
- How many times can a spill kit be used?
- What are different absorbents used for spill clean-up?
- What are different types of spill kits?
- 10 more Spill Cleanup questions and answers
- Valve Tag
- Are valve tags the same as pipe labeling?
- Do valve tags have words, numbers, or pictures on them?
- How do I start implementing valve tags?
- How many valves should I tag?
- How do valve tags improve workplace safety?
- How do valve tags work with a LOTO system?
- 13 more Valve Tag questions and answers
- Workplace Safety
- What is meant by safety & health in the workplace?
- How are accidents at the workplace prevented?
- How are hazards controlled in a confined space?
- How can workplaces make safety a priority?
- How do accidents occur at the workplace?
- What are the benefits of a Safety and Health Program?
- 60 more Workplace Safety questions and answers
Featured Infographics Browse all infographics
Efficiency Tools Browse all tools
Quickly calculate OEE, performance, availability, and quality by inputting just a few known variables.
Use this calculator to compare your company’s safety performance against a national or state average.
Answer three quick questions to get matched to the floor tape that will best suit your application.
Creative Safety Supply Blog Visit blog
Safety Experts Talk Podcast Interviews with leaders in the fields of safety, Lean & 5S, regulations & compliance, EH&S and more.
12-40 minute episodes
Talk with an expert.