Explore free safety and Lean manufacturing resources to get answers to your questions and expand your knowledge.
On this page you'll find shareable articles, infographics, guides, podcasts, and helpful Q&A topics to help you improve your workplace. Bring relevant content to your next safety meeting or toolbox talk.
Featured Guides Browse all guides
Safety & Lean Topics
Looking for information on a specific Safety or Lean topic? Check out these resource center hubs for articles, infographics, guides, blog posts and podcasts related to the topic in which you are interested.
Featured Articles Browse all articles
Safety and Compliance
Safety & Lean Questions and Answers Browse all questions and answers
- Floor Marking
- What does photoluminescent mean?
- How does floor marking help 5S or Lean methods?
- How does floor marking improve safety?
- What are common floor markings in factories?
- What are common floor markings in warehouses?
- What are floor marking color standards?
- 14 more Floor Marking questions and answers
- Pipe Marking
- Can I create custom pipe labels and still be compliant?
- Does pipe marking affect efficiency?
- How do I calculate how many pipe labels I will need?
- How do I clean pipe labels?
- What are different materials you can use for pipe labels?
- What are pipe labeling standards for sea vessels and marine environments?
- 14 more Pipe Marking questions and answers
- Electrical Safety
- What does IEC stand for?
- What does NEMA stand for?
- How can a LOTO program improve electrical safety?
- How can visual communication improve electrical safety?
- How do electrical fires start and how can they be prevented?
- How does electrical shock occur and how can it be prevented?
- 16 more Electrical Safety questions and answers
- Crane Safety
- Should cranes be labeled?
- What administrative controls improve crane safety?
- What engineering controls ensure safe crane operation?
- What signs are needed for overhead cranes?
- Are crane operators required to be trained and certified?
- Are fall arrest systems required for crane operations?
- 14 more Crane Safety questions and answers
- Tool Organization
- How can a tool chest be organized?
- How can toolboxes be organized?
- What is closed cell foam?
- How can I use labels for tool organization?
- How can shadow board tape help my tool organizational efforts?
- How can the use of colors improve tool organization?
- 13 more Tool Organization questions and answers
- Spill Cleanup
- What does SPCC stand for?
- Does OSHA have spill kit requirements?
- How do I choose the right spill kit for my facility?
- How many times can a spill kit be used?
- What are different absorbents used for spill clean-up?
- What are different types of spill kits?
- 10 more Spill Cleanup questions and answers
- Valve Tag
- Are valve tags the same as pipe labeling?
- Do valve tags have words, numbers, or pictures on them?
- How do I start implementing valve tags?
- How many valves should I tag?
- How do valve tags improve workplace safety?
- How do valve tags work with a LOTO system?
- 13 more Valve Tag questions and answers
Featured Infographics Browse all infographics
Efficiency Tools Browse all tools
Quickly calculate OEE, performance, availability, and quality by inputting just a few known variables.
Use this calculator to compare your company’s safety performance against a national or state average.
Answer three quick questions to get matched to the floor tape that will best suit your application.
Creative Safety Supply Blog Visit blog
Safety Experts Talk Podcast Interviews with leaders in the fields of safety, Lean & 5S, regulations & compliance, EH&S and more.
12-40 minute episodes
Talk with an expert.