SafetyTac®'s low profile allows it to sit smoothly on your floors, so it will not create a tripping hazard.
Despite being made from a dense material, this tape is engineered not to shatter even if heavy objects are dropped on it.
Easy to Install
Applying SafetyTac® tape to the floor is simple. Remove the backing, lay the tape on the floor, and press it down. No dry time is required.
2 Year Limited Warranty
As long as it is installed and maintained properly, SafetyTac® 2.0 comes with a two-year warranty. If you have a problem before your warranty period is up, we'll replace your tape for free.
Available in 7 Colors and 2 Widths
Various color and size options allow you to visually mark your facility for safety & efficiency. SafetyTac® is available in 7 colors and in 2” and 4” widths.
Advanced Traffic Resistance
This tape's flexible and resilient material prevents damage from forklifts, carts, and pallets.
SafetyTac® 2.0 is designed with ARMOR technology™ to withstand the toughest industrial conditions. The harder, denser material used in SafetyTac® 2.0 allows it to hold up to intense traffic without causing damage. Triple-stage profile make it possible for heavy machinery to easily slide over the tape, and it won’t shatter, even when a heavy object is dropped on it. Like standard SafetyTac® tape, SafetyTac® 2.0 is also resistant to wet conditions and chemical spills.
- ARMOR Technology™ to withstand the toughest industrial conditions
- Harder, denser material allows it to hold up to intense traffic
- Advanced Forklift Resistance + Shatter resistance
- Triple-stage profile so heavy machinery slides over the top
- 2 year limited warranty
Send me information about SafetyTac® 2.0 with Armor Technology
Get more information about this product and one of our sales representatives will be in touch with you shortly!
We know our industrial floor tapes are the toughest on the market, so we stand behind them. As long as it is installed and maintained properly, SafetyTac® 2.0 comes with a two-year warranty. If you have a problem before your warranty period is up, we̥ll replace your tape for free.
Many types of floor marking tape exist, and you may be wondering which one is most suitable for your workspace.
To help you decide, we'll send you a box of free floor tape samples so you can give them a try.
Featured Product Videos - (view all)
- SafetyTac® Industrial Floor Tapes - The Toughest Floor Tapes on the Planet
- Get More out of SafetyTac® with LabelTac®
SafetyTac® Tutorials - (view all)
- How to Install SafetyTac® Floor Tape
- SafetyTac® Industrial Applicator: Loading and Installation
- Custom Floor Signs with LabelTac® and SafetyTac®
- Industrial Label Protection for Floor Signs and Labels
- How to Remove the Backing Liner from SafetyTac®
- Installing SafetyTac® Crosswalk
- How to Make Corners when Installing SafetyTac®