We are thrilled that you are interested in sharing or republishing our workplace safety content! Feel free to share our blog posts, articles, infographics, cartoon images, press releases, and guides with your co-workers and customers. However, we do ask that you follow the guidelines below to conform to the regulations that all of our content is licensed under.
Content Attribution Policy
You must give Creative Safety Supply the appropriate credit by:
- Supplying the name of the creator and other attribution parties, a copyright notice, a license notice, or a disclaimer notice when available.
- Providing a link to the original source.
- Indicating if any changes were made.
You may not:
- Use the content for commercial purposes.
- Apply legal terms that restrict others from doing anything the license permits.
- Apply technical measures that restrict others from doing anything the license permits.
How to Use Creative Safety Supply’s Content
According to the Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 4.0 International that all of our content is licensed under, you are allowed to share our content by copying and redistributing our material in any medium or format, as well as adapt the material to build upon the content and transform it into something new. These actions are only allowed if the above Attribution Policy is followed.
- Share our content over email and social media accounts with the original link or via the share tools available in the top right of the webpage.
- Creative Safety Supply’s original images such as infographics, cartoons, charts, graphs, and videos may be shared by ether copying or embedding the resources in your own content. However, stock images that Creative Safety Supply has purchased are exempt from this.
- You may quote up to 75 words of our text content as long as the Content Attribution Policy laid out above is followed.
- Please do not republish our text content in full online. This not only hurts our SEO prospects on Google, but it will also hurt yours because of the resulting duplicate content.
- You cannot make money off of our content. We intended it to be free for the public which means you cannot use it to generate leads.
- You cannot claim Creative Safety Supply’s content as your own original ideas. Not giving the correct attribution to the original creators is in fact plagiarism. Instead, please share the original link and follow our Content Attribution Policy.
We appreciate your support! Go forth and promote workplace safety!