1-866-777-1360M-F 6am - 4:30pm PST
- Creative Safety Supply Scholarship
Creative Safety Supply Scholarship
Creative Safety Supply, an Oregon-based retailer of safety products for the workplace, is offering an annual scholarship for students pursuing higher education in any field at an accredited college, university, or vocational school in the United States.
Creative Safety Supply was founded to provide the best industrial safety products for businesses so they can improve the safety and efficiency of their facilities. To that end, Creative Safety Supply developed industrial floor marking tape and industrial label printers to help safety managers, facility managers, and business owners achieve their goals. We work to find creative solutions to challenging or unique workplace problems and value the importance of creativity in all endeavors. That’s why we’re awarding a scholarship to a student in good academic standing who has used creative thinking to succeed in his/her academic or personal life.
$1,000. This is a one-time scholarship that will be awarded directly to the student’s chosen college, university, or vocational school.
December 15, 2016. The winner of the scholarship will be notified by January 30, 2017.
Students who meet these criteria are eligible to apply:
- Citizen of the United States
- Currently enrolled in a college, university, or vocational school
- Has a grade point average of at least 3.0 at the time of application
How to Apply
To apply for the 2016 scholarship, download and fill out a copy of the application, available below in Microsoft Word and PDF formats.
Then submit all of the following application materials by email to email@example.com:
- Completed application form
- A copy of your transcripts or official record (showing your GPA)
- Answers to the following essay questions (submit as Word document or PDF):
- What career path have you chosen? What made you choose this path? (300-500 words)
- How have you used creative thinking/problem solving to help you accomplish your academic or personal goals? (500-1000 words)
The Next Steps
An independent selection committee will evaluate and choose a winner based on the materials listed above. Winners will be notified of the committee’s decision by January 30, 2017. The award will be paid to the recipient’s school in accordance with that school’s scholarship guidelines.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or for further information.
Terms & Conditions:
By applying for the Creative Safety Supply scholarship, you agree to these terms:
- You must be a citizen of the United States to be considered for the scholarship.
- Awards will be sent directly to the educational institution the student attends.
- Applicants must be currently enrolled in the accredited educational institution of their choice for the upcoming semester.
- Applicants must be full-time students (i.e. they must be enrolled in enough courses to be considered full time by their educational institution).
- Creative Safety Supply may use any work submitted by scholarship winners as part of the competition for any purpose deemed necessary by the company.
- Winners may be required to submit a current photo and publicity release granting Creative Safety Supply permission to use their photo for marketing purposes and on creativesafetysupply.com.
- Scholarship winners will be notified using the contact information provided in their applications. If we are unable to reach the winner within 30 days, he/she will forfeit the scholarship and Creative Safety Supply reserves the right to select a new winner.
- The scholarship is not renewable; winners may not reapply.
- Creative Safety Supply reserves the right to change the scholarship program at any time, including deadlines, requirements, scholarship amount, and other parts of the program. We also reserve the right to cancel the program for any reason.