12 In. W x 6 In. Deep Blue Epoxy-Coated Steel Shelf for DuraBoard or 1/8 In. and 1/4 In. Pegboard
Effective shelving is a must in nearly any work environment. Not only do shelves provide an excellent means of organization, they also help keep things off the floor and close for a comfortable reach. The ingenious DuraHook shelf boasts more holding power than any other pegboard shelf out on the market due to its commercial-grade quality and innovative design. The DuraHook shelf is capable of holding even heavy items such as paint or oil cans. The DuraBoard shelf measures 12 inches wide and 6 inches deep and features a 1-inch front lip to keep items secure and reduce the risk of items slipping off.
- Use with any standard pegboard size or even in conjunction with the DuraBoard Mobile Tool Cart
- Shelving helps provide a flat storage surface for items such as cans, bottles, tools, and a variety of other items
- Can be installed on any 1/8-inch or 1/4-inch pegboard or tool board
- As the need increases for items to be stored on a pegboard, multiple sets can be utilized easily
- Innovative fastener system ensures items are safely stored on the shelving
- Shelves can be easily repositioned without risking any damage to the pegboard or DuraBoard
- Won't rust or corrode under normal use - features a blue epoxy-coated, 18-gauge steel
- Heavy duty - comes with a 12-pound load rating
At Creative Safety Supply, we guarantee the quality of our products. If you̥re unsatisfied with your purchase, you can return new, unopened items within 30 days of purchase for a full refund. That way you can feel confident the products you order will meet your expectations, or you'll get your money back.
For full warranty information, please visit our warranties page.