1-866-777-1360M-F 6am - 4:30pm PST
A3 Problem Solving for Healthcare
The A3 process is a way to look with "new eyes" at a specific problem identified by direct observation or experience. It offers a structure that begins by always defining the issue through the eyes of the customer.
In A3 Problem Solving for Healthcare Cindy Jimmerson explains an essential tool borrowed from the Toyota Production System, which is an extension of work identified with the well-known Value Stream Map. She offers an easy-to-learn problem-solving method that can be used in every aspect of healthcare to identify, understand, and improve processes that don't support workers in doing their good work.
- The expertise of a recognized industry expert in Lean principles
- A practical, easy-to-use workbook
- Concepts illustrated with numerous A3s in various stages of development
- Explanation of how to extend the VSM philosophy to a more focused perspective
- An extensive exploration of the A3 problem-solving tool in healthcare - the first book to do so
At Creative Safety Supply, we guarantee the quality of our products. If you̥re unsatisfied with your purchase, you can return new, unopened items within 30 days of purchase for a full refund. That way you can feel confident the products you order will meet your expectations, or you'll get your money back.
For full warranty information, please visit our warranties page.