Frequently Bought Together
LabelTac® Printable Heat Shrink Tubing
Create long-lasting cable labels with LabelTac® Printable Heat Shrink Tubing. This heat shrink tubing has a 3:1 shrink ratio and shrinks to 1/3 of its original size when heated. It works with both LabelTac® 4 and LabelTac® Pro Model printers, so you can print whatever text you need on the tube. This tubing works great for insulating splices and terminations, as well as for labeling cables and providing fire protection.
|Outdoor Life Rating||Not Recommended|
|Optimal Temp. Range||N/A|
|Min. Application Temp.||46°|
- 3:1 Shrink Ratio (shrinks to 1/3 its original diameter)
- Meets requirements of AMS-DTL-23053/5 (formerly MIL-I-23053/5), Classes 1, 3
- UL 224 VW-1 and CSA OFT recognized
- Maximum Continuous use temperature 135C
- Shrink Temperature of 100°C and operating temperature of -55°C to + 135°C
- Typical applications include: Insulation, Wire Identification, Wire Bundling, Mechanical Protection, Color Coding, Lightweight Harnessing, Physical/Electrical Protection of Components, Strain Relief, and Solder Insulation.
Request more information
Send me information about LabelTac® Printable Heat Shrink Tubing
Get more information about this product and one of our sales representatives will be in touch with you shortly!
It has many nice features. It provides 25' per roll and is also available in blue, green, red, yellow, white, and clear. It also works with both LabelTac 4 and LabelTac 4 PRO Printers.
Just awesome to use! I chose green but it is also available in blue, red, yellow, and white. I have been labeling wires and it makes the job easy.
Try LabelTac® in your facility! See just how top-notch these labels are up close and personal. We're happy to send you a variety of label samples to test out in your facility.
Need a quote?
If you need a quote, just add products to your cart, then
choose "Generate Quote" from the cart.
How it works:
You can save quotes, have them emailed, and even add notes.
Once you are ready to order, you can order online, directly from your quote, call
in your order, or email your purchase order.