LabelTac® 4 Arc Flash Bundle
This LabelTac® 4 Arc Flash Bundle comes with everything you’ll need to make OSHA and NFPA 70E-compliant labels that protect employees from dangerous electrical hazards. It includes a LabelTac® 4 industrial label printer, labels with preprinted headers, appropriate supply colors, ribbon, LabelSuite labeling software, and arc flash hazard calculator software. Our bundle and software also works with ETAP, SKM, and Easy Power Software.
With this bundle, you can create indoor/outdoor labels that won’t be damaged by water, chemicals, UV rays, or other contaminants. Plus, your labels will last 5+ years. This bundle makes tackling arc flash label compliance simple.
- Free Full Lifetime Warranty
- Free label printing software with thousands of included templates and symbols ($299.00 value)
- Free black ribbon pre-installed ($84.99 value)
- Print on-demand, custom weatherproof labels
- Compatible with supplies from 1/2” to 4”
Call for more information on the contents of this bundle.
Industrial-quality, large format signs & labels
All of your labeling tasks just got easier. From 5S to OSHA compliance, pipe marking and rack labeling, each label can be seamlessly created and printed in no-time.
Includes LabelSuite™ Labeling Software
Designed to be the easiest labeling software on the market and packed with included content, LabelSuite™ sets a new bar for simplicity and power.
This entry-level printer is easy on the budget, but still packs big results. Print industrial-quality labels at a fraction of the cost of ordering online or through a catalog.
FREE Full Lifetime Printer Warranty
All LabelTac® printers include a FULL LIFETIME transferable warranty on all parts, labor, and related costs.
Endless supply options
LabelTac® 4 will print on Supply from 1/2” to 4” widths. Supply is available in a variety of colors as well as specialty supplies.
Easy supply loading
Loading label supply into the the LabelTac® 4 is hassle-free. Increase efficiency by printing industrial-quality, custom labels in-house, when you need them.
Send me information about LabelTac® 4 Arc Flash Bundle
Get more information about this product and one of our sales representatives will be in touch with you shortly!
|Color Capability||Single color|
|Max Label Width||4 in|
|Power Supply||External universal switching power supply
Input: AC 100-240V, 2.5A, 50-60 Hz
Output: DC 24V 3.75A, 90W Max
|Print Speed||4 in/sec|
|Label Types||Continuous, die-cut, black mark|
|Dimensions||203 mm (W) x 191.5 mm (H) x 259.3 mm (D)
7.99 in (W) x 7.54 in (H) x 10.21 in (D)
|Print Resolution||300 dpi|
|Memory||8MB RAM, 4MB Flash|
|Max Label Length||40 in|
|Display||Single Power/Status LED|
|Weight||4.85 lbs (2.2kg)|
|Includes||Print software & drivers, label templates, industrial symbol library, cables, user guide|
LabelSuite Design & Printer Software
FREE with all LabelTac® purchases
Dependable and powerful yet simple, LabelSuite™ is capable of turning you into an expert designer quickly and easily. The software collaborates with LabelTac® printers to make compliant and clear labels for your workspace. Some of LabelSuite™'s features include:
- Over 750 symbols, arrows, and icons for industrial signs and labels
- The same great technical support as LabelTac® printers
- OSHA compliant headers with current standards
- An extensive library of ready-to-print templates
- Automatic label length mode
All LabelTac® Printers include FREE LabelSuite™ Print Software($299.00 value)
All LabelTac® printers include a FULL LIFETIME transferable warranty on all parts, labor, and related costs. Creative Safety Supply will repair any printer that is defective due to materials or workmanship, standard wear and tear, or mechanical malfunction.
We provide this industry-leading warranty so you can use your printer as often as you need to without worrying about equipment problems. It's our goal to make owning a LabelTac® printer easy and worry free.
How Thermal Transfer Printers Works
Thermal transfer printers work by using heat to transfer solid ink from the ribbon onto the label supply. As the ribbon passes through the print head and platen, the ink is bonded to the label supply (or other material) with heat and pressure, creating a permanent print.
The use of heat to activate pigment is what makes thermal transfer printers unique from other printers. Since there are not many moving parts, thermal transfer printers are easier to maintain and tend to last longer. The labels they create are better able to withstand heat, weather, chemicals, water, and other harsh conditions.
An introduction to Arc Alash and how to label your energized equipment according to NFPA 70E, 2015 Revision.
The FREE guide includes:
- An explanation of the 2015 updates for NFPA 70E labeling requirements
- Illustrated diagrams of Arc Flash and shock approach boundaries
- Sample labels so you can see label format and content
- Suggestions for printing effective, long-lasting Arc Flash labels
- LabelSuite™ Design & Print Software
Note: Free download with no restrictions- printing requires a compatible LabelTac® printer
Try LabelTac® in your facility! See just how top-notch these labels are up close and personal.
We're happy to send you a variety of label samples to test out in your facility.
Featured Product Videos - (view all)
- LabelTac® Pro X Label & Sign Printer
- LabelTac® Pro X & LabelTac® 9
- Get More out of LabelTac® with SafetyTac®
- LabelSuite™ Design and Print Software for LabelTac®
- LabelTac® 4 Label & Sign Printer
- LabelTac® 9 Sign and Label Printer
- LabelTac® Label Printers - Labels for Everything
- LabelTac® Premium Vinyl
LabelTac® Printer Support - (view all)
LabelTac® Tutorials - (view all)
- Getting Started with LabelSuite™
- Multicolor Die-Cut Labels in LabelSuite™
- Creating 5S/6S Labels in LabelSuite™
- Creating QR Code Labels in LabelSuite™
- Creating Barcode Labels in LabelSuite™
- Creating OSHA Labels in LabelSuite™
- Creating Pipe Labels in LabelSuite™
- Creating Ammonia Pipe Markers in LabelSuite™
- Creating GHS Labels in LabelSuite™