1-866-777-1360M-F 6am - 4:30pm PST
LabelTac® 4 PRO GHS Package
GHS stands for Globally Harmonized System and is a method for categorizing and labeling hazardous chemicals (similar to NFPA, RTK, or color bar labeling). It is emerging as a true global standard for hazard identification.
These GHS labels are designed for use with LabelTac® 4 and LabelTac® 4 PRO printers and come in either a 1, 2, 3, or 4-diamond configuration (one of each roll included).
This LabelTac® 4 PRO GHS Label Printer Package is the most effective way to print indoor/outdoor signs and labels up to 4" tall and 40" long that are UV, chemical, weather, water, and wear-resistant, and won't fade or smear over time.
These labels are perfect for any environment, especially factories and warehouses.
• 1ea LabelTac® 4 PRO Printer
• 1ea LT Die-Cut GHS 4"x6" 1-Diamond (200 per roll)
• 1ea LT Die-Cut GHS 4"x6" 2-Diamond (200 per roll)
• 1ea LT Die-Cut GHS 4"x6" 3-Diamond (200 per roll)
• 1ea LT Die-Cut GHS 4"x6" 4-Diamond (200 per roll)
• 1ea 2” White - 150' Long
• 1ea 4” Yellow - 150' Long
• 1ea Black Ribbon (pre-installed) - 984'/roll
** Includes 1 - 22"x28" GHS Labeling Poster FREE ($28.95 value)**
Retail Price: $2,177.88
Looking for more information on GHS? Click here
LabelTac 4 Pro Industrial Label Printer Key Features
- 1/2" to 4" labels
- 300 dpi print head
- Supplies are easy to load/unload
- ROHS Compliant + ISO9001 + ISO14001 Compliant
- Industry Leading LIFETIME WARRANTY
- Microsoft Word, Excel, OpenOffice or LabelDirect (which is included)
- Thousands of pre-made templates and safety symbols
Labels made with LabelTac® Supply are durable and long-lasting. We guarantee they will last 5 years indoors or outdoors. If your labels fail, we will send you one roll of the same supply for free.