LabelTac® 9 General Facility Bundle
No matter the application, the LabelTac 9 General Facility Bundle has you covered. This bundle includes everything you need and more to help you tackle your next facility labeling project: a LabelTac 9 industrial label printer, label creation software, label supply in various colors and sizes, two colors of print ribbon, and blank orange header die-cut supplies. With the provided supplies, you can create signs and labels for almost anything you need without having to purchase more labeling materials upfront, saving you time and money.
- Free Full Lifetime Warranty
- Free label printing software with thousands of included templates and symbols ($299.00 value)
- Free black ribbon pre-installed ($109.99 value)
- Print on-demand, custom weatherproof labels
- Compatible with supplies from 4” to 9”
- Large print ribbon capacity (984’ per roll)
Call for more information on the contents of this bundle.
Industrial-quality, large format signs & labels
All of your labeling tasks just got easier. From 5S to OSHA compliance, pipe marking, and rack labeling, each label can be seamlessly created and printed in no time.
Includes LabelSuite™ Labeling Software
Designed to be the easiest labeling software on the market and packed with included content, LabelSuite™ sets a new bar for simplicity and power.
Color LCD Screen
The LabelTac® 9 easily connects to a PC or Mac, but it also comes standard with a color, LCD touchscreen to make printing labels and signs even easier.
FREE Full Lifetime Printer Warranty
All LabelTac® printers include a FULL LIFETIME transferable warranty on all parts, labor, and related costs.
Endless supply options
LabelTac® 9 will print on Supply from 4” to 9” widths. Supply is available in a variety of colors as well as specialty supplies, die-cuts, and continuous header labels.
Easy supply loading
Loading label supply and ribbon into the the LabelTac® 9 is incredibly easy. Quickly print large-format, industrial-quality labels and signs in-house, when you need them.
Send me information about LabelTac® 9 General Facility Bundle
Get more information about this product and one of our sales representatives will be in touch with you shortly!
|Color Capability||Single color|
|Max Label Width||9 in|
|Power Supply||Internal universal switching power supply
Input: AC 100-240V, 3.0A, 50-60Hz
Output: DC 24V, 8.33A, 200W Max
|Print Speed||Up to 4 in/sec|
|Label Types||Continuous, die-cut, black mark|
|Dimensions||440 mm (W) x 336 mm (H) x 514 mm (D)
17.32 in (W) x 13.23 in (H) x 20.24 in (D)
|Print Resolution||300 dpi|
|Memory||256MB RAM, 512MB Flash|
|Max Label Length||200 in (16.6')|
|Weight||52.25 lbs (23.7kg)|
|Includes||Print software & drivers, label templates, industrial symbol library, cables, user guide|
LabelSuite Design & Printer Software
FREE with all LabelTac® purchases
Dependable and powerful yet simple, LabelSuite™ is capable of turning you into an expert designer quickly and easily. The software collaborates with LabelTac® printers to make compliant and clear labels for your workspace. Some of LabelSuite™'s features include:
- Over 750 symbols, arrows, and icons for industrial signs and labels
- The same great technical support as LabelTac® printers
- OSHA compliant headers with current standards
- An extensive library of ready-to-print templates
- Automatic label length mode
All LabelTac® Printers include FREE LabelSuite™ Print Software($299.00 value)
All LabelTac® printers include a FULL LIFETIME transferable warranty on all parts, labor, and related costs. Creative Safety Supply will repair any printer that is defective due to materials or workmanship, standard wear, and tear, or mechanical malfunction.
We provide this industry-leading warranty so you can use your printer as often as you need to without worrying about equipment problems. It's our goal to make owning a LabelTac® printer easy and worry-free.
How Thermal Transfer Printers Works
Thermal transfer printers work by using heat to transfer solid ink from the ribbon onto the label supply. As the ribbon passes through the print head and platen, the ink is bonded to the label supply (or other material) with heat and pressure, creating a permanent print.
The use of heat to activate pigment is what makes thermal transfer printers unique from other printers. Since there are not many moving parts, thermal transfer printers are easier to maintain and tend to last longer. The labels they create are better able to withstand heat, weather, chemicals, water, and other harsh conditions.
Try LabelTac® in your facility! See just how top-notch these labels are up close and personal.
We're happy to send you a variety of label samples to test out in your facility.
Featured Product Videos - (view all)
- LabelTac® Pro X Label & Sign Printer
- LabelTac® Pro X & LabelTac® 9
- LabelTac® Pro 2 Label & Sign Printer
- Get More out of LabelTac® with SafetyTac®
- LabelSuite™ Design and Print Software for LabelTac®
- LabelTac® 4 Label & Sign Printer
- LabelTac® 9 Sign and Label Printer
- LabelTac® Label Printers - Labels for Everything
- LabelTac® Premium Vinyl
LabelTac® Printer Support - (view all)
LabelTac® Tutorials - (view all)
- Getting Started with LabelSuite™
- Multicolor Die-Cut Labels in LabelSuite™
- Creating 5S/6S Labels in LabelSuite™
- Creating QR Code Labels in LabelSuite™
- Creating Barcode Labels in LabelSuite™
- Printing Batches of Barcode Labels in LabelSuite™
- Creating OSHA Labels in LabelSuite™
- Creating Pipe Labels in LabelSuite™
- Creating Ammonia Pipe Markers in LabelSuite™
- Creating GHS Labels in LabelSuite™