Frequently Bought Together
LabelTac 9® - OSHA Supply Bundle
Be proactive about OSHA compliance. With this bundle of supply and your LabelTac 9 printer, you can print professional labels that will help with compliance.
1 roll 6" yellow supply (LT601-C)
1 roll 6" white supply (LT602-C)
1 roll 8X12 "Notice" die-cut header supply (LT812NOTC-C)
1 roll 8X12 "Caution" die-cut header supply (LT812CAUT-C)
1 roll 8X12 "Warning" die-cut header supply (LT812WARN-C)
1 roll 8X12 "Danger" die-cut header supply (LT812DANG-C)
1 roll 9" black ribbon (L9R03)
Request more information
Send me information about LabelTac® 9 - OSHA Supply Bundle
Get more information about this product and one of our sales representatives will be in touch with you shortly!
Try LabelTac® in your facility! See just how top-notch these labels are up close and personal. We're happy to send you a variety of label samples to test out in your facility.
Proud to work with and support some of the world's greatest organizations
All logos are the trademarks of their respective companies. Use of logo or company name does not imply official sponsorship or endorsement.
LabelTac® Mobile Print Station
The tools you need to tackle any workplace printing and labeling project, without the hassle of being tethered by cords and wires.
The LabelTac Mobile Print Station includes a LabelTac Design Workstation for easy editing and quick reprints, a 1000VA Battery Backup to easily print on the go, and a mobile cart and cabinet to bring printing to your project. Remove wasted time by bringing your printer with you!
- LT Label Design Workstation (LDW)
- Luxor Endura Black 3 Shelf Presentation Cart W/ Cabinet
- LabelTac Battery Pack V2
- Holds any LabelTac® Printer, from the LabelTac® Pro X to the LabelTac® 9
- Cabinet below provides storage for LabelTac supplies and equipment
- Keep supplies safe and secured with the included set of cabinet keys
- The LDW comes with Windows 10 and LabelSuite pre-installed so you can start printing right out of the box
- The LabelTac Battery Pack V2 offers up to 12 hours of battery life
- Connect the Battery Pack to the LDW via USB to access additional battery management features
Label Design Workstation
The Label Design Workstation (LDW) offers a full-fledged label editing solution, allowing you to design more complex labels and get the job done right the first time. For repeat jobs, you can also save your label designs for quick, easy reprints.
No outlet, no worries: The LDW's 42WHr, 3-cell integrated battery packs up to 7 hours of battery life, giving you the power to keep going without having to worry about your next recharge, and the 10th Generation Intel® Core™ i5-1035G1 Processor ensures blazing fast label creation. The LDW comes with Windows 10 Pro 64-bit, and all of the LabelTac software comes pre-installed and configured to print right out of the box. The LDW is just under 1" thin, has a 15.6-inch HD screen with Anti-Glare LED-Backlit Display, and a 256GB M.2 PCIe NVMe Solid State Hard Drive for storing templates, images, and other content. The LDW weighs just over 4 lbs.
A multitasking unit - For those doing a 5S audit, the LDW also offers very convenient connections: A built-in SD card reader slot for quickly importing files from your camera, and a USB 2.0, USB 3.1, and HDMI 1.4 port to connect to a variety of devices and move data quickly.
- Pre-loaded with Windows 10 Pro, 64-bit, English
- 10th Generation Intel® Core™ i5-1035G1 Processor (6MB Cache, up to 3.6 GHz)
- 8GB, 1 x 8 GB, DDR4, 2666 MHz
- 256GB M.2 PCIe NVMe Solid State Drive
- 15.6-inch HD (1366x768) Anti-Glare LED-Backlit Non-touch Display
- Qualcomm® DW1810, 1 x 1, 802.11ac with Wi-Fi, Wireless LAN, Bluetooth 4.1
- 42WHr, 3-Cell Integrated Battery
- Intel® UHD Graphics with shared graphics memory
LabelTac® 9 Industrial Labeling System
Create signs, labels, and banners 4" to 9" wide with the LabelTac® 9. This industrial label printer makes large-format printing possible, giving you the ability to make signs that can be seen from a distance. An LCD display and clear media view window make this printer simple to use, and a durable metal chassis makes it tough and dependable. Use the LabelTac® 9 to tackle large printing jobs of up to 2500 labels per day. You can also connect the LabelTac® 9 to any PC using USB 2.0 or built-in ethernet for easy printing. This printer comes with an unbeatable lifetime warranty, so if you have any trouble, we'll help you out.
- Compatible with supplies from 4" to 9"
- Large format printing
- Metal chassis
- Print up to 2500 labels/day
- Includes LabelSuite™ Design and Print Software ($299.99 value)
- Connects to any PC or Mac via USB or Ethernet
- Side media view window
LabelTac® Wireless Barcode ID Scanner
The LabelTac Wireless Barcode ID Scanner is the ultimate way to scan barcodes around your facility. Whether this scanner is used in a shipping warehouse, manufacturing facility, or a busy retail environment, this Wireless Barcode Scanner gives your employees the limitless and cordless freedom to scan barcodes and rack labels anywhere. Each scan captures data quickly and with incredible accuracy, helping employees work efficiently and accurately. With its user-friendly design and easy plug-and-play installation, this barcode scanner instantly improves productivity.
The LabelTac Wireless Barcode ID Scanner is compatible with all LabelTac Industrial Printers and can be used to make barcodes instantly! This Wireless Barcode Scanner also has no need for driver installation. Just simply plug the USB receiver into your computer, either open up a Word or Excel document, then start scanning. The Labeltac Wireless Barcode ID Scanner offers a 328 ft transmission distance while indoors and offers a 437 yds transmission distance outdoors in a barrier free environment.
LabelTac® Single Outlet Surge Protector
Keep your LabelTac equipment protected from voltage spikes with the essential LabelTac Printer Single Outlet Surge Protector. This surge protector provides single device protection, and fits in most wall tap plugs due to its slim and compact design.
- Compact Design for Single Device Protection
- 900 Joules of Surge Protection
- Wall Tap Plug